Setup is a Breeze
If you haven't already chosen the Rotor App that meets your needs check out the Rotor page
Once you have downloaded the application your want to use, take the following steps to configure it.
1. Open Rotor
2. Press the “Configure” button in the bottom right
3. Type your username under “Add Beacon User ID” and then press “+Beacon User”
4. Type your password under “Add Beacon Password” and then press “+Beacon Pswrd”
5. User the scroll bars to set the duration between beacons (Default 5 mins)
6. Press the “Done” button in the bottom left corner
7. Press “Start Rotor Beacon”
A display message will appear with your username and password. After a few minutes you will see an indicator over the Rotor map with the number of beacons that have been sent.
Now that your sending beacons you can use:
“My Messages” to see a listing of your beacons
“Associates” to see a listing of other iPhones or iPads you are monitoring.
“Alerts” to setup alerts for any of the devices you are monitoring.